Already inspires more than 149 design lovers
- The idea We are proud to be the first and only suppliers of desk pads made of real stone. This makes us the alternative to pads made of leather and plastic.
- Manufacturing A cotton fabric is glued to a block of stone and then carefully loosened. During this process, a 1 mm thin layer of stone adheres to the fabric. We then glue it to 3 mm cork and seal the surface for a perfect finish.
- Overall concept All JUNGHOLZ desk equipment products are designed to harmonize perfectly with each other.
- Thickness: 4 mm, Width: 60 cm, Depth: 39 cm.
- Weight: 300 g
- Thickness: 4 mm, Width: 79 cm, Depth: 45 cm.
- Weight: 400 g
- Thickness: 4 mm, width: 100 cm, depth: 30 cm
- Weight: 400 g
- Thickness: 4 mm, width: 107 cm, depth: 55 cm
- Weight: 620 g
- Handmade in Germany
- Coated with high quality sealant
- Stone grain and color may differ from the pictures.
- What is the shipping and return shipping process?
Shipping (EU) & return shipping (DE) are free of charge. We have a 30 day happiness guarantee: Try your product. You are not satisfied? Then write us and we will send you a free (DE) return label. Shipping to packing stations is unfortunately not possible.
- How do I care for the base?
The base made of real stone is protected with a very durable sealant. Maintenance is not necessary. You can simply clean it with a damp cloth.
- Is the pad suitable as a mouse pad?
Yes, it is suitable as a mouse pad. The pad has a certain roughness, which has no negative influence on the precision.
- How is the pad delivered?
The pad is delivered rolled up to save space. Therefore, before using it for the first time, lay it flat on your table and give it some time. It will regain its original flat shape after a few hours.
- Is it really real stone?
YES! At first we couldn't believe it either that stone could be processed so thinly, but the innovative production of the "stone veneer" makes it possible. A cotton fabric is glued to a block of stone and then torn off. In the process, a 1 mm thin layer of stone adheres to the fabric.