Already inspires more than 156 design lovers
- The idea We improve the organization on your desk by storing your technology in a space-saving way. The Laptop Dock is your eye-catcher at the workplace.
- The Manufacturing The wooden parts are milled from solid wood, sanded and oiled for a great finish. The 4mm solid steel plate is laser cut and powder coated black matte.
- Overall concept All products of the JUNGHOLZ desk equipment are designed to harmonize perfectly with each other.
- Dock Single:
Height: 7.5 cm, Length: 25 cm, Width: 4.6-5.8 cm
Weight: 450 g
- Dock Dual:
Height: 7.5 cm, Length: 25 cm, Width: 6.9-8.1 cm
Weight: 690 g
- Compatible with all MacBooks, many notebooks & tablets
- Sealed with high quality & natural oil
- Wood grain & color may vary from pictures
- Assembly, mounting & packing in Germany
- What is the shipping and return shipping process?
Shipping (EU) & return shipping (DE) are free of charge. We have a 30 day happiness guarantee: Try your product. You are not satisfied? Then write to us and we will send you a return label. Shipping to packing stations is unfortunately not possible.
- With which laptops and tablets is the Laptop Dock compatible?
Our laptop docks are suitable for all MacBooks, iPads, many other laptops and tablets. If you're not sure if your device will stand securely, just try the Laptop Dock for 30 days.
- How do I adjust the laptop dock?
- Loosen the screws easily with the included angle wrench
- Insert your laptop and/or tablet into the dock and lightly press the wooden jaws together.
- Then tighten the screws again.
- How does the suction cup work?
Simply peel off the protective films and place the dock on the desired location. A clean, smooth surface will strengthen the adhesion. For easier removal, "twist" the dock over one side. You can use a damp cloth to clean the suction cup film if necessary to improve the suction effect again.