Do you love taking photos and do you consider Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign your best friends? Then we have something for you! In the last months new products have been released and we need your support. Your task will be to put our new wooden favorites in a great light, to develop creative ideas for ad campaigns and to implement them graphically. You have the opportunity to let your design language become a part of Jungholz and can really live your life with us- in the print area as well as in web design and advertising campaign design.
- You support us in graphic and web design
- You support us in many areas of marketing
- You take photos of our products and put them in scene
- You edit photos and prepare them for marketing materials
- You are studying in the field of marketing, graphic design, communication or similar courses of study
- You have a high affinity for communication design
- You want to take responsibility, learn new things and bring your ideas to JUNGHOLZ
- You are a communicative and open person
- You are looking for an internship for a period of ideally 3-6 months.
In coordination with the marketing team you are responsible for the newsletter communication. You plan, analyze and design our e-mail campaigns and flows. You take care of a consistent design, ensure a correct target group approach and take care of the technical implementation when sending.
Job description: 10h-20h/week
- Responsibility for the planning, development and expansion of e-mail marketing
- Independent editorial and graphical implementation of e-mail campaigns and flows
- Conception and development of A/B tests
- Monitoring of relevant KPIs and independent reporting
- Target group oriented addressing and segmentation
- Store support B2C & B2B (coordination & updating)
- Through your studies or professional experience, you have a connection to the areas of: Marketing, e-commerce, media design or similar
- Ideally, you already have direct experience in e-mail marketing
- You enjoy writing and designing as well as working with numbers
- You have an independent and reliable way of working
- You have a great feeling for language, confidence in speaking and writing and a high level of creativity
- You want to take responsibility in a startup, learn new things and bring your ideas to JUNGHOLZ.
- Tools: We work with Klaviyo, Canva and Shopify. Previous knowledge is top, but it is important that you are motivated to learn new things.
What we offer you
- Varied To Do's and a portion of versatility in a small but fine team
- A great office in Dresden Pieschen with regular team events incl. after work beer :)
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and projects, flat hierarchies and a good feedback culture, as well as appreciation
- Flexible working hours, home office, a fully automatic coffee machine, cookies and a full fruit basket are provided
- JUNGHOLZ products en masse - which means for you: never look for gift ideas again :)
- We have a lot of equipment that you are welcome to use for your private projects: 3D printer, laser cutter, etc.
- Varied to-do's and a portion of versatility in a small but fine team
- A great office in Dresden Pieschen with regular team events, barbecue evenings incl. after work beer 😉
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and projects, a good feedback culture and appreciation
- Flexible working hours, home office, a fully automatic coffee machine and a full fruit basket are provided
- JUNGHOLZ products en masse - i.e. for you: never again looking for gift ideas 😉
- We have a lot of equipment that you are welcome to use for your private projects with
: Laser Cutter, various saws, etc.
Sounds good to you?
Then send your CV, letter of motivation (alternatively a short application video), your portfolio or your references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know (especially for internships) which start date/period suits you best.
You have questions about your application or don't know if the position suits you
? Then feel free to contact us at 0351 / 500 663 45.
We look forward to hearing from you! :-)